Monday 7 July 2014

Your Opinion

Hey Guys

So I have been really enjoying writing these blogs so I wanted your opinion. I was thinking about doing vlogs as well as blogs so If you feel like you have been enjoying my posts and you would love to see vlogs by me comment below 'vlog & blog' or if you feel like I should just stick to making blog comment below 'blog'.

If you feel like vlogging is something you would like to do go check out jim champans video about how to be a youtuber.

Thanks you guys for reading this don't forget to comment, recommend and follow. Also don't forget to follow my twitter it @Mandybelleblog. You guys mean so much to me thank you for reading all my posts.


2 comments:

  1. Hello! Love your blogs! They r really good! And I think u should start vlogging! I reckon you will be great! I just started my own blog and was wondering if you could check it out and give me a few tips? http://creativeteen-maddielouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks this means so much and of course i would love to check out your blog and give you some tips. Also it would be a honor if you could check out my youtube channel its https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk1pDuJ8i6DiPV8A13piUw/videos Thank you so much for this comment really has made my day

      Delete