Thursday 3 July 2014

A picture that says a thousand words

Hey Guys

Sorry I didn't do a post yesterday I was really busy but today's post is really special. The picture below is of my kitten Chelsea today is her first birthday.
My Kitten
This is one of the first picture I took of Chelsea after we adopted her from an animal rescue but she is the best possible thing that has happened to me. My parents got me this kitten during a time when I was feeling depressed and pressured so this little kitten brightened up my life and allowed me to enjoy things more. Also I have always said she is part dog because she will play fetch (she does bring the ball back) and also she will know when your upset and cheer you up.

Thanks for reading this today guys recommend, comment and follow. Also don't forget to follow our twitter @Mandybelleblog and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another post.

Bye Guys, hoped you enjoyed it today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment