Sunday 20 July 2014

My summer must haves

Hey Guys,

So I know alot of you have just broken up from school for the summer, so I wanted to share with you what items I have enjoyed the last 5 weeks.

So the First item is the sleek cc cream and what I really like about this is that its really light so you don't feel like you are caked in make up, also another thing I really like about is that has an spf of 29 so it means that I don't need to put suncream on my face.

The next thing is a comfy chair outside this way I can relax in the sun, sadly I don't know what make or anything about the chair I sat in in sept it was a reclining cushioned chair but as long as you are comfortable its all good.

The next thing I have loved is a good book to read, and the book i have really enjoyed was 'The Fault In Our Stars' and I have got to admit this is the best book possible and I was crying so much by the end of this book. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone so go read this but seen as I have finished this one I am going to start reading paper towns. Also books amazing to read in bed, before or after you have slept but also they are amazing to read when relaxing in the sun.

The next item I have loved is the malibu sun screen just because it smells so nice because lets be honest who doesn't want to smell of coconut, and always make me feel like I am in the caribbean or somewhere really relaxed and sunny when I wear it in the sun.

My next favourite thing is a whiteboard from the range and I am using this to make to do lists so I actually do the things I am meant to be doing, an guys if you are bad at doing things do what I do and put things you have already done on it and straight away cross them them or tick them off. I feel this always makes me gain the motivation to actually complete things by the way guys I can't take credit for this idea because one of my teachers told me about this.

The next thing we all need and this is really pretty and cute summer outfits. So this summer I have really been enjoying floral dungarees or t shirt and shorts or even a plain tshirt with printed leggings. You guys can check what I have been wearing on my instagram where is do Ootd its mandybelleblog so go check that out.

The last things I have been really enjoying is Youtube videos, these are also been really good to watch whilst being outside and there some amazing youtubers but also you guys could check out my video its https://www.youtube.com/watch.

Thanks for reading today's post check out all my previous posts also follow, recommend, and comment. Also check out of my social network accounts.

Twitter: @Mandybelleblog
Instagram: mandybelleblog
Youtube: Mandybelleblog

No comments:

Post a Comment