Monday 28 July 2014

They're real benefit mascara review

Hey guys,
Today I am going to be doing my first mascara review and also its my first review on my blog.

I have really loved this product and I use it everyday and I have swapped this mascara for others loads and always found myself returning back to this mascara because its a mascara I love. Also when using this mascara I can really tell the difference between wearing it and not wearing it.

WITH                                                                   WITHOUT                
On this picture I have two coats on one eye and none on the other eye. I have had the miniature bottle of this mascara for about 3 months now and it still feels like a brand new mascara every time I put it on. Also from this picture we can tell the difference it has made to my lashes, because you can tell they are almost touching my eyebrows and how my natural ones are really short.

The product is definitely be worth the price for the full size bottle seen as it is £19.50 for 8.5g. I would recommend this product to anyone and I will definitely be buying this full size product before my miniature one runs out and this will be the mascara I will worship.

Don't forget to check out and subscribe to my youtube channel for beauty, hair and life videos. Also don't forget to follow my blog, recommend and also comment any ideas you want a blog or a video on and I will make sure to make them.

Mandybelle x

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like it's really good- i have a mini and I'm not that impressed, but glad it works for you :-)

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry to hear that it didn't work as well for you, but I would love to know what mascara you love to use!

      Delete
  2. You already have great lashes, but this product seemed to bring that out. Great first review.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you, I will be sure to do more reviews x

      Delete