Thursday 31 July 2014

50 Facts about me

Hey guys,

So I realised you guys don't know me that well so I thought I would do My version of 50 facts about me. So here goes guys lets learn about me.
  1. My real name is Amanda.
  2. I live in England
  3. I am an Aquarius but I don't really have any of the traits of an Aquarius person.
  4. I am a really fussy eater and I don't like trying new foods.
  5. I have 3 siblings and I am the youngest.
  6. My favourite colours are pink and blue.
  7. My favourite band at the moment is 'Of Monsters & Men', my favourite song of theirs is Little talks and also brings back loads of memories.
  8. I have 12 pets at the moment, 8 chickens, 1 cockerel, 1 cat and 2 hamsters. 
  9. I don't have a middle name but I always say thats what makes me special.
  10. The only film I remember watching when I was little is 'Bob the builder: A christmas to remember' but thats only because I used to watch it everyday. I still own this film on VHS.
  11. When I was little I wanted to be a Builder or a Postman.
  12. When I was little I used to carry around a screwdriver and pretend to fix things.
  13. My favourite drink is Vinto Squash.
  14. My favourite food is Mango.
  15. I eat using the wrong hands but sometimes it changes.
  16. Only three people call me Amanda, 2 of my great aunts and a friend who knows I don't like being called it, thats why he calls it me.
  17. I really really really hate spicy foods.
  18. I was emitted into hospital for the first time when I was a week old and wasn't emitted again till I was 14.
  19. I am 5 foot 2 inches, yes I am very small.
  20. I have a youtube channel its Mandybelle
  21. I am very accident prone.
  22. I have only been abroad once but going abroad again in February.
  23. My inspiration is Zoella for loads of reasons which I am not going to list because we will be hear for ages.
  24. My favourite makeup brand is Benefit.
  25. My favourite clothes brand will have to be Jack Wills.
  26. I am my parents only child who hasn't attended university and graduated at least once.
  27. I am very very very grateful for every view I get on my blog and on my youtube channel.
  28. It's my aim to raise money for people that are less fortunate than us and at the moment I am trying to sort something else.
  29. My favourite chocolate is white chocolate especially milkybar because of the milkybar kid. Comment below if you remember the milkybar kid and his horse.
  30. The food I hate the most is mushrooms and potatoes.
  31. I have loads and loads and loads of fears I am such a wuss.
  32. I have no idea what I want to do in the future.
  33. When I am older I would love to travel loads.
  34. When I am older I would love to live near a beach or in the countryside. 
  35. I probably have the worst memory possible.
  36. I love Disney films.
  37. My favourite book is 'The fault in our stars'
  38. My favourite film is 'The fault in our stars'
  39. I still can't eat a full happy meal at the age of 16.
  40. No one trusts me to learn to drive because I am so accident prone.
  41. I get chilblains in my hands when they get too cold.
  42. I have tiny hands, its rare that I would find anyone near my age to similar or smaller hands then me.
  43. I have massive eyes and this is something everyone says.
  44. I have size 5 and a half feet so I can still fit in childrens shoes.
  45. I will never smoke and never will.
  46. I love tango ice blasts, there my main reason to go to a normal cinema
  47. I used to have a addiction to tic tacs, and now I won't let myself eat them. Also I am proud to say I haven't had any since my addiction ended.
  48. I am rubbish at swimming its unbelievable.
  49. When I am older I would love to own a pug.
  50. One day I would love to meet all of you guys to say thank you.
Don't forget to check out and subscribe to my youtube channel for beauty, hair and life videos. Also don't forget to follow my blog, recommend and also comment any ideas you want a blog or a video on and I will make sure to make them.

Mandybelle x

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award, all the information is on a post on my blog so check it out:) Lovely blog by the way, I love the background!xx

    http://maddiedarlingg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you this means so much to me x

      Delete