Tuesday 1 July 2014

Fitness Fight


Hey Guys

Today I am going to tell you my fitness goals. Well I am going to start off by explaining the history of my fitness, well I have to admit I have always been rather chubby however there was a small period of time where I was quite skinny this was around years 4/5 so I was around 9/10 but thats when I lost my puppy fat. However not long after that I gained weight and found it hard to lose it no matter how much exercise I did or how healthy I ate. This is still carrying on but it doesn't help how during year 10 and 11 I decided to stop eating properly. Also at holidays when I ate properly I lost weight so I have decided that might be the reason why I haven't been able to lose weight, so seen as I have started my holiday I am going to make it my mission to lose weight. My aim is to eat healthy, do 30 minutes of exercise a day and to make sure I eat every meal of the day. My target is to lose 1 stone in 2 weeks.

Everyday I am going to do a second post about what exercise I have done that day and what I have ate. I will also be telling you how much I weighed at the end of the day.

However There won't be a fitness blog on saturday or sunday due to me doing my dofe but I will make sure I do my normal daily blog posts before I leave on saturday and after I have come back on sunday. However if I don't have time before on saturday two posts will be posted on sunday.

Thanks for reading this today guys like, comment and follow us. Also don't forget to go over to our twitter page its @Mandybelleblog . Also if you are new to this page don't forget to check our previous posts.

Bye Guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment