Wednesday 16 July 2014

My youtube

Hey Guys,

This blog is really just to let you all know about my channel. I posted my first ever video on there yesterday so I would love it if you all went and checked it out. Also I want you guys to go check out the sacconejolys when you are on youtube because they actually gave me some amazing advice this is what they said to me
"You should trust yourself about 'I can make it. And nobody except God can judge me!' And then, you should make it. Because making videos are your decisions and if you think you should, YOU SHOULD!"
This is the best thing anyone has ever told me so, this quote about who can judge you is going to stick with me forever. Also when you are on there channel comment on one of there videos saying "Mandybelle says thank you!" because I want them to know how much I appreciate it. Also there videos are so amazing and funny, and they have the cutest kids ever.
Also guys I just want to say thank you to you guys I know I have just started all this but you guys are amazing so many of you read my blogs and everything and I really appreciate it, so thanks guys.

My Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWk1pDuJ8i6DiPV8A13piUw

Sacconejolys Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxJrnvfqSSvly5hiq2Fe68g

No comments:

Post a Comment