Sunday 29 June 2014

Dreams and Goals for the next 5 years

So I thought it would share my goals I set my self for the next 5 years or what I would like to happen.

My first one is to get at least 5 A* to C on my GCSE's. It seems so far away but I am actually counting down till the 21st of August because is when I get to go and collect them, I can tell you it's 53 days till I collect my results and I will be honest I am really scared about opening them because I found them really hard.

My second one is to get into the sixth form I want to get into, this is because it has my options that I really want to do and its a really nice school. I can't actually wait till i start and get back to doing the subjects i enjoy. I also would love to come out with amazing grades that will hopefully get me somewhere.

My third one is to go to university and come about with a good grade in an area I really enjoy and hopefully get me really successful job.

My fourth is to raise at least £200 and give it to charity. Also I think I would to like to give it Cancer research because it has been a big issue to my family.

My next one is one I know is going to happen because its for me to go back to Iceland. I originally went back in October 2013 and I have been given the opportunity to go back in February 2015 and is something I can't wait to do again. It is an amazing place and a place i would recommend.

This next one is one you might say I am too old for but it's something I didn't get to experience during my childhood and that is to go to Disney Land. I am planning to go with my sister and we both can't wait to go to. So it's just a matter of saving the money up now.

My next one is to learn to drive and to buy my first car. This is something that I feel that its something I feel I need to learn due to where I live, I actually feel like I live in the middle of no where. Also I would love to one day own a Mini or a Fiat 500 but I know it won't definitely be my first car.

Another one is for this Blog to be successful and feel like I am making people happy by writing this. Also I feel like if this turned out to successful I would start a vlog because I feel like I would be more confident.

My last one is to meet my idol who has inspired me to start a blog and who has actually inspired me in everything. My idol is Zoella she is just amazing and so honest, I feel like this is a person could help me be more confident.

Thank you for reading this guys, come back tomorrow for another post, please share this blog with all your family and friends. Also please subscribe and comment ideas for future posts. Also follow us on twitter @Mandybell

No comments:

Post a Comment